Roasted curry paste recipe
Roasted curry paste ingredients (for 100 grams)
- 5 large dried chilies
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped galangal
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped lemongrass
- Shallots, sliced 4 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
1. Peel the seeds from the dried chili. Then put the chili skin soaked in water for a few minutes Squeeze the juice until the peppers are thoroughly chopped.
2. Pound the dried chilies and salt thoroughly. With galangal and lemongrass Pound until fine. Add shallots and garlic. Pound them together. Add shrimp paste and pound until smooth and homogeneous.
3. Pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil into a pan over low heat. When the oil is warm, add the chili paste and stir for 3 minutes, then scoop it out into a container.
Tip: dry chili peppers Choose chili peppers that are completely dry, dark red, full-length, with a stick, not broken, not moldy, odorless.