Curry roasted mussels
Let’s start with Curry roasted mussels. Gooseberry recipe adds sourness and makes stewed shellfish soft and not sticky. Comes with a fragrant curry paste recipe.
Ingredients: Curry roasted mussels
- 2 cups old gooseberry
- Fresh mussel (mutton) 500 g.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Fish sauce 2 + 1/2 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons palm sugar
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 red chili (oblique cut)
Curry paste ingredients
- 7 dried chili peppers (seed removed, soaked in water until soft)
- 2 dried chilies
- 5 cloves of Thai garlic
- Shallots (peeled, coarsely chopped) 3 tbsp
- 2 teaspoons shrimp paste
1. Pound the curry paste ingredients together thoroughly.
2. Pound the gooseberry with salt. Then remove the seeds, wash them thoroughly, squeeze them to dry.
3. Boil water enough to boil. Put the mussels and blanched just enough to cook. Scoop it up into a sieve to let it drain.
4. Mix curry paste with coconut milk tail. Stir to melt and add gooseberry into it. Raise it to the heat when it boils. Then simmer for a few minutes until the gooseberry pulp is soft Season with fish sauce and palm sugar. Wait for it to boil again, then add the mussels. Taste as you like. Finally, add kaffir lime leaves and chili paste. Stir all the ingredients together. Spoon into a bowl and serve.