Sweet Lemon peel
Sweet Lemon peel, you don’t have to leave the lemon peel. Because it can be used to make lemon peels to fight cold By boiling the rind until the bitter is gone, then simmer it in syrup and knead with sugar.
sweet Lemon peel ingredients
- 4 lemons or lemons
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon syrup
1. Peel a lemon into beautiful pieces.
2. Set a pot of water. Put the lemon peel into it. Turn on the heat and boil for 3 minutes, pour the water away, strain the husks in a colander, then pass through cold water. Bring the lemon zest to a boil two more times and pass through cold water as before.
3. Make the syrup by placing a pot, add 2 cups of sugar and sae, add 1 + 1/2 cups of water, turn on low heat, stir until the sugar dissolves. Scoop up and set aside until cool.
4. Cut the lemon peel into strips. Put back to soak in syrup Turn on the heat to simmer for about 1 hour, scoop it up and place on a baking sheet lined pan Spread the lemon peel to spread, not stick together, set aside for about 1 hour.
5. Put the lemon peel in a plastic bowl. Add the rest of the sugar.
6. Cover the lid and shake until the sugar coats the lemon rind. Pour into a tray lined with baking paper. Spread them out, not sticking together, set aside for about 2 hours.