Rocky road ice cream
Rocky road ice cream is rich chocolate ice cream recipe Along with chocolate cookies and marshmallows. sweet ice cream That’s cute in both looks and taste. Whether it’s made into a small cup or used as a scoop, it’s sure to please both children and adults. Made using the same base as vanilla ice cream. But we mix cocoa powder into it to turn into chocolate ice cream.
How to make Rocky road ice cream
- Warm 50 g of whipping cream. Then sift 15g of cocoa powder into it, stir to combine.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium-sized pot. When boiling, reduce the heat to a soft boil.
- Put 3 egg yolks and 80-85g sugar in a bowl, beat to combine, then place over a pot of boiling water, stirring constantly until hot and thick. Measured with a thermometer, it’s 72℃.
- Remove from heat, add 50g whipping cream (or 50g milk if you don’t want the ice cream to be too oily) and whipping cream mixed with cocoa powder, stir to combine, let it cool completely.
- Bring 150 g of whipping cream, beat until stiff peaks form, scoop 1/3 of the whipping cream into it. in the cooled egg yolk part Stir together with a whisk.
- When well combined, pour back into the whipping cream bowl and fold to combine.
- Pour half of the mixture into the box. Cut the chocolate cookies into small pieces and sprinkle with marshmallows. Pour the rest of the ice cream in. sprinkle with chocolate cookies and marshmallow again.
8. If you like it, make it more intense. You can chop the chocolate into small pieces and sprinkle it on top, or you can even top it with chocolate ganache. So that chocolate fans will fall in love with it.
9. When to put in the freezer Place a piece of paper on top of the ice cream to prevent icing.
10. Place in the freezer for at least 12 hours until firm.