Potato Chicken Soup
Potato Chicken Soupis another home dish that can help fight colds. With properties of chicken that are protein and rich in vitamins and minerals. And this recipe contains black pepper, spicy herbs and various vegetables for health.
Potato Chicken Soup Ingredients
- 10-15 pieces of chicken wings
- Coriander root
- 10-15 black peppercorns
- 1-2 peeled and diced potatoes
- Carrot, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1-2 onions, peeled and diced
- 6 large diced tomatoes (choose hard ones so they won’t mushy)
- 1-2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Seasoning powder or soup cubes
1. Put about 1/2 part of the water in a saucepan, put over medium heat, put the wings on top of the chicken, coriander root, black pepper, potato seed and carrots and boil until the water boils. Keep a spoonful of air bubbles and fat. (When it boils, there will be a bubble and chicken fat to be seen. Give the spoon a bubble and get it out. The soup is not transparent, opaque and glossy)
2. Season with salt, sugar, fish sauce and seasoning mix gently put bouillon cubes taste like tomatoes and onion. Boil again and scoop the vegetables into a bowl, sprinkle coriander, ready to serve.