Fried chicken wings stuffed with sticky rice
Fried Chicken wings stuffed with seasoned sticky rice that comes with lots of ingredients. Delicious without having to rely on dipping sauce.
Fried chicken wings stuffed with sticky rice ingredient
- Middle Chicken Wings6 wings
- Coriander root1 root
- garlic5 cloves
- White pepper1⁄2 tsp
- Steamed glutinous rice80 g
- Chinese sausage (diced)30 g
- Raw salted egg yolk (cut in half)3 eggs
- Ginkgo (cut in half)40 g
- Dried shiitake (soaked in water)2 flowers
- Soy Sauce1 teaspoon
- Oyster sauce1 tablespoon
- Granulated sugar1⁄2 tsp
- All purpose flour1 tablespoon
- Clean water2 tablespoons
- Rice bran oilFor frying
Fried chicken wings stuffed with sticky rice Instructions
1. Remove the bones from the chicken wings. Be careful not to tear the leather.
2. Pound coriander root, garlic and pepper, then mix with sticky rice. Season with soy sauce, sugar and oyster sauce.
3. Put the ginkgo, sausage and shiitake mushroom together, stuffing the chicken wings with a skewer.
4. Steam over low to medium heat for about 3 minutes, just enough for the chicken skin to tighten and let it cool down.
5. Mix wheat flour with clean water. Dip the chicken wings into flour. Fry in oil at 180 degrees Celsius until the skin is crisp and beautiful Ready to eat.