Clean Chicken Steak.
Clean Chicken Steak this menu also includes herb roasted bread crumbs. But I didn’t put it in the ingredients. (because it’s not clean) friends make it, just put the clean ingredients that I told you. It’s a pity to leave the picture. So I share recipe it with you as an idea.
Salt & Black Pepper
Boiled Sweet Corn
Crispy Sliced Almonds
Chicken Steak Method.
1. Cut chicken breast in half. Grill in a pan, add enough olive oil to stick to the pan. Grill until golden brown. Then sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
2. Bring cherry tomatoes, lemon slices and blanched asparagus. UFABET To grill in a pan for aroma, prepare.
3. Boiled sweet corn, slice only the kernels. Prepare
4. Almond slices, crispy, prepared.
5. Then arrange everything on a plate as you like. Ready to eat.
Chicken Breast Nutrition Facts
The following nutrition information is provided by the USDA for one 3-ounce (85g) serving of boneless, skinless grilled chicken breast.1 Note that many commercially packaged chicken breasts are much larger than 3 ounces. So if you eat a single breast, you’re probably eating more than a single serving.
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 2.7g
- Sodium: 44mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 26g