One must try Pork Chop and Orange Salad. The highlight is the marinated pork chop with orange juice and zest. When finished baking or grilling. It is topped with orange sauce. Let’s try how wonderful the taste will be. It easy menu.
Ingredients Pork Chop with Orange Salad
- 2 pork chops
- 1 cup orange juice
- Grated zest of 2 oranges (Tip: Grate the zest to avoid sticking to the white part because it will taste bitter. If you don’t have a skin scraper, use a sharp knife to thinly slice the orange peel and cut it into strips.)
- 2 tbsp thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2-3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- sea salt
- Black pepper, a little coarsely ground
- Sunkist Orange Pulp (divided into petals) 1 ball
- Tangerine (divided into petals) 1 piece
- Orange (divided into petals) 1 ball
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 5-6 mint leaves, sliced
- 2 fresh thyme leaves
- a little vegetable oil
How to make Pork Chop with Orange Salad
1. Marinate pork chops with orange juice, grated zest, thyme leaves, sea salt and black pepper together. Set aside for 2-3 hours.
2. Make orange sauce by pouring the orange juice used to marinate pork into the pot. Bring to a boil and bring to a boil. Add honey and soy sauce. Boil until slightly thickened. Add lemon juice and salt. to taste sour Sweet and slightly salty.
3. Heat the pan enough. Put a little vegetable oil in it. Place the pork chops and fresh thyme branches and cook them until they are cooked. Transfer to a baking tray at 180C for 5-10 minutes, then cover with aluminum foil and let it rest for 3-5 minutes. While grilling, cover the lid and reduce the heat until cooked. Notice the ripeness by using a sharp knife to poke the thickest part of the meat. and the water that flows out is clear, not pink). Arrange on a plate.
4. Cut the orange petals, lemon and mint leaves. mix well Served with pork chops Topped with orange sauce.
according to report by ufabet