Baked Egg Avocado.
If anyone has an oven. Let’s try to make baked egg avocado for a meal. The interesting thing is that the eggs are hammered into the center of the avocado. followed by cheese, salt and pepper, and then baked until the eggs are cooked. So is easy menu.
The avocado is a tree native to Mexico in the state of Puebla. In Thailand, it was first planted in Nan province. before spreading throughout the country The avocado is a fruit with a buttery texture. The appearance of the fruit is shaped like a pear. or oval to round
Avocado is a fruit that is very popular in Europe and America. Because it contains a variety of nutrients, vitamins and minerals that are very beneficial to health. But for some people, they do not like eating avocados at all. because it is a fruit that is not sweet and high in fat Unfortunately, this fruit has been overlooked.
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 small eggs
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese
- a pinch of salt
- coarsely ground black pepper for topping
- 1 strip of bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 slice of crispy toast
How to make Avocado Baked Eggs.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a spoon to gently poke a hole in the center of the avocado prepared for the eggs.
- Put the parmesan cheese into the prepared avocado compartment. Crack the eggs and put them in. sprinkle with salt and a little black pepper
- Place the avocado in a tiled cup that fits together. (Prevent the avocado from slipping while baking.) Bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked. Remove from the oven. Sprinkle with crispy bacon. Served with crispy toast