Thai Iced Tea
The popular Thai iced tea menu of many people. This recipe puts 3 types of tea in a tea filter bag. Add deliciousness from creamer, sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk.
Ingredients Thai Iced Tea (Formula 1.5 liters)
- Ceylon tea powder 10 teaspoons (in this recipe, use Golden Elephant Brand)
- 20 teaspoons of tea powder (in this recipe, use 555 brand)
- 10 teaspoons of aromatic tea (in this recipe, use Golden Elephant Brand)
- 1500 ml of water
- Sweetened condensed milk 1+1/2 cans
- 20 teaspoons condensed milk
- 20 teaspoons of creamer
- 25 tsp instant syrup
how to make Thai Iced Tea
1. Mix all three teas together. The characteristics of the tea powder are both fine powder and coarse stalks.
2. Measure 1,500 ml of water and bring it to a boil.
3. Pour the prepared tea powder into a tea filter bag. Then pour hot water through a tea filter bag that contains the tea powder. By placing a tea filter bag in a stainless steel cylinder. (which is for making tea But if anyone does not have a stainless steel cylinder or a newbie to brew You can use the pots that are used at home instead.)
**Important technique** Pour the tea alternately for about 12 rounds, allowing the tea powder in the filter bag to be moist. When pouring, you have to draw a tea bag. (Hold the tea bag higher so that the tea powder is exposed to the air as well. Tea aroma and tea taste will come out well)
4. After pouring the tea alternately for 12 rounds, soak the tea for about 5 minutes, then remove the tea filter bag. Squeeze the tea that has settled in the tea strainer. Squeeze out the juice.
5. Add creamer to the tea that has been set aside. mix well
6. Add sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk. (to add it Or whoever puts more condensed milk is fine. depending on preference) followed by syrup Mix well and taste as you like. Set aside to cool before pouring into a bottle.