Mini Banana Pancakes
Mini Banana Pancakes For those of you who don’t like big pancakes, why don’t you try making mini banana pancakes? Add oatmeal and egg mixture. Add the baking powder and vanilla flavor. It goes well with strawberries.
Ingredients for Banana Pancakes
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup egg whites (about 2 eggs)
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (if you don’t have coconut flour, you can substitute oats)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
How to make Banana Pancakes
1. Mix everything together. (It’s easy to put the film in a blender.)
2. Set the pan over medium heat. (Do not use strong power Black face pancakes) Drop the ingredients into it. Once you start seeing air bubbles and the edges begin to set, you can turn it over. (In the recipe, put a coffee stirrer in place while pouring the pancake batter into it. Make it a cute skewer pancake and tie a bow too)
3. Arrange the pancakes in a container. Served with honey or not poured Garnish with strawberries and iced Greek yogurt.