Curry roasted mussels (2)
Curry roasted mussels. Snail curry is often eaten. Would you like to switch to a mussel curry? Add Cha-Plu leaves, Cha-om and Kaffir lime leaves.
Ingredients: Roasted Mussels
- Mussels, blanched, cooked 500 g
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 2 cups coconut milk
- fish sauce
- Palm sugar
- Sapiola, coarsely chopped 50 g
- 50 grams of chamomile leaves
- Shredded kaffir lime leaves
- Vegetable oil
How to Cook Curry Kao with Periwinkle
1. Set the pan on medium heat and add vegetable oil. When hot, add curry paste and stir until fragrant. Add coconut milk and stir until cracked.
2. Add the mussels. When boiling, season with fish sauce and palm sugar and taste as you like.
3. Add Cha Plu leaves, Cha-om and Kaffir lime leaves, stir enough together, turn off the heat.