Roasted chicken with lemongrass
Roasted chicken with lemongrass is easy to cook. It can be eaten or served as an appetizer, smell of hurbs will make you getting hungry. !! Let’s look at the ingredients and instructions.
Roasted Chicken with Lemongrass
|Coarsely chopped garlic||¼||cup|
|Small onion, coarsely chopped||¼||cup|
|Granulated sugar||1 ½||Tablespoon|
|Fresh vegetables such as basil, sage leaves, green vegetables|
- Fry the chicken wings in oil until the outer skin is golden.
- Season with sauces, sugar and salt.
- Add garlic and lemongrass to low heat. Roast until the lemongrass is golden brown. Put on a plate and serve with fresh vegetables and dipping sauce.
- Switch from chicken wings to chicken, pork ribs or fish as you like.
|Red chillies, finely ground||2||Tablespoon|
- Mix sugar and vinegar together. Set a low heat to sticky. Add chili Set aside to cool.