Mango cheesecake this recipe you can cut and divide many pieces as well, right? The base is made of crackers. The mango cream cheese has a sweet and sour taste. Add food coloring to add beauty.
Cheesecake Base Ingredients
- 90 g crackers
- 50 grams of melted butter
Mango Cream Cheese Ingredients
- Gelatin sheets 8 g
- Cold water
- Mango (blended and filtered) 80 g
- Cream cheese 200 g
- 60 grams sugar
- Lemon juice 150 g
- Yellow food coloring
- Whipped cream 150 g
How to Cook Mango Cheesecake
1. Make a base first by putting the crackers into a blender. Blend thoroughly After that add melted butter. Blend to combine.
2. Pour the base mixture into the mold, remove the bottom. One form springs form (Spring Form) available at the base firmly yet put in the freezer for at least 30 minutes
3. To make the cheesecake together by gelatin sheets soaked in cold water for at least 15. Minutes for the gelatin to swell fully.
4. Blend the ripe mango thoroughly. Finished and filtered through a sieve (If not filtered, there will be a part of the mango splinter)
5. Beat the cream cheese to smooth and add sugar to it. Beat until homogeneous Add mango blender, lemon juice, melted gelatin (melt in the microwave, on low heat for 30 seconds) and yellow food coloring respectively,
according to each of the above ingredients. To beat until the ingredients are combined first. Then add the next ingredient and set aside.
6. Whip the whipping cream to medium peak, gradually add about 2 rounds of whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. And fold until smooth Pour it over the cracker base and spread it evenly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight when the pans are over, they may be placed on a glass or tall container for easy pull down. And use a cloth dampened in warm water Place the compress around the pan, gently pull down the
7. Dip the fruit into the pan with warm water and dry it to prevent sticking. Will take small or large circles as convenient and place them on the corners and on the sides as well Will be like the real thing