Steamed Mango Cupcakes
Steamed Mango Cupcakes. its easy recipe . today lets to you to make steamed mango cupcakes without eggs, soft meat . Adjust the sugar again according to the selected mango variety.
Mango cupcake ingredients
- 1 ripe mango (138 g)
- 78 grams of granulated sugar (1/3 cup)
- 100 ml (97 g) fresh milk
- 30 ml (36 g) of vegetable oil
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons (5 g) baking powder
- Palm cake flour 1 + 1/2 cups (157 g)
- 1/4 teaspoon (3 g) baking soda
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Instruction mango cupcakes
- Grind the ripe mango thoroughly and set aside
- Put the granulated sugar into a mixing bowl followed by fresh milk and vegetable oil, stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add mango puree. Stir well
- Sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda into it. Fold until the flour is well dissolved. Do not stir for a long time because the meat will be sticky
- then add lemon juice, set aside 45 minutes.
- When completely resting the dough according to the time stirring air bubbles.
- leave about 1/2 centimeter from the edge of the mold and steam it after boiling on medium heat for 11 minutes or until the pastry is cooked. Size of steamed pleated print No. 2818 and print pleated paper No. 2616, if baking at 170 degrees Celsius, use top-bottom heat for about 25 minutes.