Passion fruit Tart , Thin and crispy flour tart with buttery scent. The filling is sweet and sour with a nice color to eat with fruits like mango and passion fruit. Sweetened with honey, cream cheese and mascarpone.
Passionfruit Tart Ingredients
- Unsalted butter, cooled 62 g
- 43 grams sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Almond Powder 13 g
- Whole chicken eggs 30 g
- Wheat flour 105 g
- Let the unsalted butter cool. (The butter is still cold, but not mushy) Put the butter into a mixer, use a leaf beater to add sugar, beat the mixture on medium speed until no wedge of butter and mix well.
- Add almond powder Continue hitting at low speed Add the egg and vanilla flavor. Beat until well combined, add the wheat flour. Beat until combined. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Put the dough out of the refrigerator to make it even more stable. Then roll the dough into a thin sheet, 2-3 millimeters, cover the mold, put it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- During that time, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, put the tart flour in the top and bottom heat for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 160 degrees Celsius, bake for another 10-12 minutes or until the tart is golden brown. Leave the oven and set aside to cure the heat.
Ingredients and Cheese Filling Method
- ufabet Cream cheese 150 g
- Mango Puree 20 gm.
- Honey 60 g
- Whipping Cream 40 g
- Mascarpone cheese 20 g.
- 1 long sheet of gelatin
- Passion Fruit Puree 30 g.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth with a leaf beater, add honey, and continue to mix. Put the mascarpone cheese.
- Add mango puree and crushed passion fruit Continue to beat until combined. (Trim the edge of the tub and the bottom of the mixing bowl to make the ingredients well)
- Soak the gelatin in cold water until soft, then squeeze out the water.
- Heat the whipping cream in the microwave when hot. Add the gelatin, stir to dissolve, then pour into the mixture, beat until smooth, pour into the cooked tart flour. Put in the refrigerator and freezer until set, about 30 minutes.
Ingredients and how to make Passion F ruit G laze.
- Passion Fruit Puree 100 grams
- Passion fruit pulp with tablets 30 g.
- 50 grams of honey
- Gelatin, soaked in water until softened 1 sheet
- Warm the crushed passion fruit until hot. Put the gelatin into the pan, stir well, add honey and stir well.
- Pour over the set cheese tart. Refrigerate for another 20 minutes, decorate with fruits of your choice and serve.