The Crabmeat souffle
The Crabmeat souffle, a luxurious egg menu that is not difficult to make Only relying on good techniques. Then we will be able to get the perfect cheese souffle. There are many different ways to make cheese souffle. I use the baking in the water. Resulting in a soft and delicious cheese souffle.
The Crabmeat souffle ingredient
- butter40+ paint prints
- crab meat 100 g
- All purpose flour40 g
- Fresh milk300 ml
- Bread crumbs20 grams
- egg4 eggs
- Ground nutmeg1⁄4 teaspoon
- Dark Cheddar Cheese100 grams
- Parmesan Cheese50 g
1. Set the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Butter the souffle mold. Then coated with breadcrumbs and set aside in the refrigerator
3. Make the Bechamel by placing the butter in a saucepan, when it is hot, add the flour and beat to combine. When the flour is hot and cooked for about 2 minutes, add the milk little by little, beat to combine. Season with nutmeg. 5 minutes to thicken , add crabmeat, cover with clear plastic over the surface, let it cool down before grating 75g of cheddar cheese and all parmesan.
4. Separate yolks and egg whites. Add the egg yolks, one at a time, beat to combine, then add the remaining 25g of cheddar cheese.
5. Beat the egg whites until firm and fluffy. Folded with the main ingredients Put into the souffle cups, about 1 cm below the edge, place on a large baking pan. Add hot water To about half a cup high, bake. Then bake for 12-14 minutes and take it out of the oven when cooked well and serve immediately.